Young Arkansas Artists on Tour
Organized by the Arkansas Arts Center
The Young Arkansas Artists (YAA) on Tour is organized by the Arkansas Arts Center with the cooperation of the Arkansas Department of Education. Selected works from the 54th annual exhibition at the Arkansas Arts Center will tour the state in 2015–2016. Creations by the state's young artists demonstrate a great range, from the outpouring of youthful expression to more sophisticated artwork from higher grade levels. YAA on Tour showcases the talent of Arkansas' youth and inspire young artists to achieve - and perhaps exceed - the talent of their peers in the pursuit of a lifelong relationship with the arts.
1. Here’s all you need to bring the Young Arkansas Artists on Tour Exhibition to your area:
- Exhibition space must be secure or supervised.
2. It's affordable and there are ways to reduce your fees!
- $500 exhibition fee plus shipping*
- The Arkansas Arts Council offers up to 40% fee assistance to non-profit Arkansas-based organizations certified as exempt from federal income tax under section 501(c)(3) of the IRS code (this includes public schools, institutions of higher learning, churches, and government units.)
*Underwriting for this programming as well as fee support from the Arkansas Arts Council results in minimal cost. Please call for details.
3. You will receive additional resources for the exhibition!
- Press information will be provided for local publicity of your tour.
- Framed works will be provided from the Young Arkansas Artists Exhibition held each spring at the Arkansas Arts Center.
- Text panels will accompany each exhibition and each work within the exhibition.
4. It's easy to book!
- Simply contact the Touring Programs Department by phone at 501-396-0350 or 1-800-264-ARTS. You may also email Jessica Wright to schedule dates and times.
Featured Works from the Exhibition